[wp-hackers] protect my private infomation from the administrator

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 23:48:56 GMT 2007

On 6/15/07, odi go <odigohi at gmail.com> wrote:
> My  apologies about my sharp tongue, I am just really peeved at this point.
> Normally I am quite a nice person, but not when my privacy has been invaded.

Your mistake in posting to this group is understandable. You are not
the first to have thought that the members would be interesting in
"hacking" problems such as yours. However, this list is called
wp-hackers (the "wp" is short for "WordPress" which is the name of a
software package) and so we are not interested in your privacy
problem.

The best advice I can give you is this: you should contact your bank
and your lawyer to remedy the problem and find a local computer
security expert to help you manage your private information.

Cheers,
Andy