[wp-hackers] ajaxcat script enqueue, and the future of wp-cats

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Fri Jun 15 17:07:03 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm the author and maintainer of the WP-Cats plugin, and I just wanted
to find out from the core devs what the story is with it. The last two
point releases have broken the functionality, and I noticed that the
admin-header.php page now includes this line:

wp_enqueue_script( 'ajaxcat' );

If you guys are rolling this functionality into core, that's fine, but
please get it launched so I don't have to fight an uphill battle
against core changes. (Or, stop fiddling with the backend markup
structure and class names, which breaks ajax enhancement plugins.)

Thanks,

Mike

--
http://uwmike.com // http://googlemapsbook.com