[wp-hackers] Plugin options page

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Wed Jun 13 18:26:46 GMT 2007

> Sabin's and Stephen's suggestion for a standardised link to each
> plugin's options page in the plugin screen is excellent.

Definitely the best solution. Lets the manage/options distinction
remain and have meaning while also letting users only have to check
one place (and only click once to get there, which is nice) to find
any special plugin related pane. Two clicks and you're there, with no
confusion or risks of long unweildy pages.