[wp-hackers] Editor colSpan bug?

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 6 08:06:19 GMT 2007

Hi,
Entering a table in the Tinymce editor, (using the code tab) changes <th
colspan="2> to <th colSpan="2"> when post is saved.

I have tried to find the cause, and found that this occurs using
Wordpress v2.1 or 2.2, with the Visual Editor selected to Yes in
profile, and unfiltered html capability = on.
If visual editor setting is off (so only code page shows) this does not
occur, and the post is saved correctly. I have not managed to find where
this occurs.

This appears to be a bug - I have tried searching wordpress trac and the
Moxiecode buglist, dont't see anything that describes this.. would one
of you more experienced guys be able to confirm this is a known (or
unknown!) bug?
Best Regards
Chris

    Chris Hearn
    *Tel:* 01625 827589
    *Mob:* 07768 725141
    *email:* chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
    material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
    or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
    or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
    material from any computer.