[wp-hackers] Windows Live Writer Plugin

Glenn Slaven glenn at slaven.net.au
Tue Jun 5 00:24:27 GMT 2007

Hi all, I've been mucking with the idea of creating a manifest file for
Windows Live Writer, like what WordPress.com does by default & I've come up
with the beginnings of a  plugin, you can check it out here
http://www.divshare.com/download/838734-eb2 . It's using the API for
customising the blog panel with a manifest file (
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb463266.aspx ) and I've 'borrowed'
some of the image from the WordPress.com implementation, I hope this is ok.

It's very raw, but I was wanting opinions, mostly on whether this is a good
idea or not?  Since this has been added into WordPress.com by default, it
this something that will likely be added to the WordPress core any time
soon?

Any feedback is welcome!

--
Glenn Slaven
http://www.slaven.net.au

"Religion and science are opposed...but only in the same sense as that in
which my thumb and forefinger are opposed - and between the two, one can
grasp anything"
- Sir William Bragg.