[wp-hackers] Integrate URLs from custom plugins?

Boris Anthony lists.permutype at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:51:45 GMT 2007

Thanks again Alex. I'm affraid I am not making myself clear. sorry
about that.

In my examples, map and stats are not categories but modifiers I
attach... like
/category/foobar/feed

the reason I want to forward to another template is because, for the
map for example I would incude all the stuff I need to display a map
(and the whole layut wuld be different anyways), and for stats as well.

another example is I've been wanting to write a trackback plugin that
allows for category trackbacks.
/category/foobar/trackback
in this case I'd forward to a wp-cat-trackback.php script

etc. :)

thnx again!

B.