[wp-hackers] WP issues

James Davis james at freecharity.org.uk
Fri Jun 1 13:15:57 GMT 2007

Geoffrey Sneddon wrote:

> 10. Matt has claimed that the development process isn't broken because
> everything gets replied to. I'll continue waiting, then[HACKERS12601].
> Oh, and see if anyone replies to this.

I don't find it too broken although it appeared to me to be so at first.
The developers have lots of things they'd like to do and lots of things
they need to do. What I see as important, isn't the same as what
everyone else sees as important.

I've submitted bug reports and fixes and it is very frustrating to see
bugs just sit unresolved, especially when you wrote a patch but bugs
appear to get resolved one way or another in the end.

Patience. :-)

James

--
http://www.freecharity.org.uk/ - Free IT services for charities