[wp-hackers] 2.0 branch

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Fri Jul 27 22:03:52 GMT 2007

I read the below post last week before I left for a small vacation, and
I really hoped it would raise some discussion. I agree with Bas that
those are very important issues for all people who need and apprechiate
WP 2.0.x as a "stable" distribution. (For example, I use only 2.0.x for
myself and for customer projects, as I couldn't guarantee consistency
accross upgrades with the later series.)

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de