[wp-hackers] Site login/register --> wp login/register

Steve Corman corman at crawdadtech.com
Sat Jul 21 20:46:28 GMT 2007

Hello.  I am developing a web site that will have a wp blog as part of its
content.  I would like to arrange things so that there is just one
registration/login for the whole site-i.e. so that once you're registered or
logged-in for the site you are registered or logged-in to make comments on
the wp blog too.  Can anyone give me advice for doing this and/or point me
to relevant links?  I'm not having too much luck googling around on it.  Is
it just a matter of making an entry in wp_users to register, and setting a
cookie for login?

TIA..

Steve