[wp-hackers] Lunarpages PHP5 Discussion

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Jul 10 05:33:32 GMT 2007

Everyone speaks so highly of THE "mediatemple" and yet they don't even have
proper PHP5 support.....

The steps you described can actually be done on shared hosts with other
hosting companies as well (but with .htaccess) so long as the user is given
SSH access.

Just compile the PHP code, stick it in a directory, and point it with
htaccess... But who the hell is going to go through all that?!