[wp-hackers] Lunarpages PHP5 Discussion

Ronald Heft ron at cavemonkey50.com
Mon Jul 9 21:40:06 GMT 2007

Media Temple (my host) has an easy option for switching to PHP 5.2 in their
control panel's PHP settings. It's a matter of toggling an option and your
site is on PHP 5.2.
However, this only applies for Grid Server customers. Customers on the old
Shared Server still have PHP4 (with no PHP5 option), but will migrated to
Grid Server shortly (and have PHP5). Dedicated virtual customers currently
do not have a PHP5 option either, but I'm sure (mt) would install PHP5 on
(dv) if bugged.