[wp-hackers] Drop PHP4 support entirely?

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:21:38 GMT 2007

Take my host for example. They don't usually upgrade PHP on their servers
because of the possibility of breaking a whole bunch of servers. They have
some servers that still have PHP 5.0.x on them, since when they were made,
that was the current version of PHP 5 out. But, their new servers have PHP
5.2.0 on them (not as default, though) since that was the version out when
those servers were made.

I'm guessing quite a lot of hosts follow something similar to what my host
does... I'll probably talk to the owner, though, and ask him if he's going
to "participate" in gophp5...

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/