[wp-hackers] CSS Oddity, Log Back in to Fix (Revisited)

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Tue Jan 23 18:48:54 GMT 2007

A  month or so ago I raised an issue which causes CSS  files
not  to  be  delivered/used on occasions, and  admin  to  be
logged  off. Until the admin logs in again, the blog appears
'stripped down'.

While  we  discovered  that my blogs were not the  only  one
suffering  from  this (been fine for years,  problems  began
over  a month ago), we never found a solution. At least  two
people  in  this  mailing list had the same  problem.  As  I
browse the Web I continue to find more sites that apparently
suffer from the same issue, e.g.:

http://www.betadot.com/news/2006/20/linux-no-gplv3.html (no CSS at the
time of writing)

Compare with:

http://72.14.221.104/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.betadot.com/news/2006/20/linux-no-gplv3.html

While  we  discovered  that my blogs were not the  only  one
suffering  from  this (been fine for years,  problems  began
over  a month ago), we never found a solution. At least  two
people  in  this  mailing list had the same  problem.  As  I
browse the Web I continue to find more sites that apparently
suffer from the same issue, e.g.:

Best wishes,

Roy