[wp-hackers] RE: Introduction & Question

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Jan 19 18:40:19 GMT 2007

Chris Poteet wrote:
> Angsuman made a good point that only if many repetitive queries are used then it would be advantageous.  I just wondered
> whether it would make WP more scalable for larger applications.  I also thought it could potentially increase security.

I think it could potentially help with both, but in the meantime we've
done our best to address security and performance problems at a lower
level. However I think there is a lot of room for improvement still,
especially with regards to performance and caching.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com