[wp-hackers] Buttonsnap for WordPress 2.1 ?

Malcolm Riddoch zeug at an-archos.com
Sun Jan 14 11:08:57 GMT 2007

On 09/01/2007, at 10:53 PM, Per Soderlind wrote:

> Just started with the upgrade of ImageManager to WordPress 2.1.
> ImageManager
> uses buttonsnap to add a button to the editor. Since the current
> version of
> buttonsnap doesn't support the tinymce editor in WordPress 2.1 will
> there be
> an update of buttonsnap or are there other alternatives ?

I've got basic example code for external plugin tmce buttons at:

http://an-archos.com/anarchy-media-player#download

It's working on both WPMu and WP 2.1 beta for my media plugin and a
lot of the Mu folks would be glad to see an updated ImageManager for
2.1/Mu, myself included. If you need any info on integrating the
buttons feel free to contact me off list and I'll do my best to lend
a hand.

Cheers,

Malcolm