[wp-hackers] The great and powerful query hook

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Thu Jan 11 03:12:37 GMT 2007

Ryan Boren wrote:
> 2.0.x?

But of course. :)

And since I'm getting bugged about this privately...

* WP 2.0.6 (default permalinks, default theme, no other plugins)
* IIS 6
* PHP 4.3.11
* MySQL 4.0.21

> I'm not sure.   Maybe something is tripping up the paging queries?

Let's see.

As I noted, duplicating the query I can manually query the post. It
only seems to be on single post displays I'm getting nothing through
The Loop. And as a single post query there's no date-related info, so
my plugin's filtering is not doing anything at this point.

Let me further note after some testing I find it works when I as the
author of the post am logged in. Being logged in as another user, or
not logged in at all, is when the post fails to display.

-Kaf