[wp-hackers] Checking plugins versions

Arne Brachhold himself at arnebrachhold.de
Tue Jan 2 15:44:58 GMT 2007

Hi,

there was a thread about this topic and the possible technologies some
time ago on this list, see

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2006-July/007478.html
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2006-July/007481.html

I don't know if somebody (Computer Guru?) continued to develop the
plugin, but maybe this information is useful for you.

Best regards,

  Arne