[wp-hackers] wp_schedule_event being triggered multiple times

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Tue Feb 27 04:48:23 GMT 2007

Hey Andrew,

I'll precede this suggestion by saying I'm not an expert... :)

Does the post get its timestamp from the date on the email? Could it be
that the email is being posted multiple times, once per hour, and not
being deleted or not recorded that it has already been posted? If you
check the site just after the hourly cron job, and it's been posted 12
times, then obviously this is not the case!

Good luck,

Callum.