[wp-hackers] Finding bugs to fix on Trac

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Feb 22 20:52:54 GMT 2007

>> First and foremost, fix whichever ones bother you.  We also do bug
>> triage on the #wordpress-dev channel, and we occasionally have bug
>> days on #wordpress-bugs.

> Well said!
>
> Emailing wp-hackers that you want to fix some bugs will also be very
> positively received.
>
> It would be great if the Contributing to Wordpress reflected this.

It does now. :)

>> We have a few keywords we use: commit, has-patch, dev-feedback,
>> 2nd-opinion, needs-testing, reporter-feedback.
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Foolswisdom/Trac_Keywords

Yeah, it would be great if everyone used them, so the reports would
return something useful, besides just a list of all the bugs that are
still open. Oh well!
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software