[wp-hackers] db errors break my rss feed

Martin at Cleaver.org Martin at Cleaver.org
Fri Feb 9 21:10:48 GMT 2007

Well it turned out that it was a plugin hooked into the RSS event - not the
core's fault that the plugin didn't set hide_errors.

Maybe there would be a means for this flag to be set automatically?

I installed wpmu from svn at around the time 1.0 came out. I'm told 1.1 is
not out yet.

Regards,
   Martin.

On 2/9/07, Dr. Mike Wendell <theapparatus at gmail.com> wrote:

> 803 was 4 months ago.  We're at 882 now.
>
> Regards,
> -drmike
>
> On 2/9/07, Martin at Cleaver.org <Martin at cleaver.org> wrote:
> > I'm getting an error in my rss feed, originating from the database.
> Having
> > traced it through, I'm thinking that whatever problems the database has
> they
> > shouldn't be exposed to RSS - the do_feed routine should hide_errors
> during
> > its duration.
> > I'm using wpmu from svn 803.
> >
> > Thanks,