[wp-hackers] Decision time in re: admin rework

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:06:55 GMT 2007

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:55:51 -0800, "Ryan Boren" <ryan at boren.nu>
wrote:

>Ah, it begins.  The colors are not going to change.  Everyone have fun
>discussing their personal color preferences though.  :-)

Well colours could be chamged adding an hook to have a plugin that add
a css after the default one that override the colour scheme. And well
yes I dont' like it, but iI'm not going to question about this... if
new design improve the usability iI personally don't care what color
are used... it's the backend not the frontend..

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it