[wp-hackers] WordPress Charset SQL Injection Vulnerability

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 06:10:23 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 19:03 -0800, Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> We should also take the WordPress logo out of pages we show when the
> blog is down, it's bad associations. :)

+1

http://digg.com/software/WordPress_com_adds_suspport_for_Digg_buttons

The low standard of comments on Digg is beaten only by YouTube. Getting
rid of that association can only be a good thing.

photomatt:
        Our free hosting is on the same grid (hundreds of servers) that
        our VIPs are, so whether you're free or VIP your site still
        won't ever go down due to increased traffic. When Anousheh
        Ansari went to space her blog was on WP.com, and it got Dugg,
        Slashdotted, BBCed, Farked, and Yahooed within hours of each
        other, it was fine.

nreynolds:
        @ photomat
        I understand that you work for Wordpress, but that's just
        ridiculous. The Wordpress database error is the most common
        error on Digg, and it happens ALL THE TIME.

Makes me want to throw up.