[wp-hackers] Updating Codex to newer MediaWiki version

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Dec 12 17:47:20 GMT 2007

Gotta admit, I don't see any problems with it, it's the same numbering
scheme used by, well, everybody else in the world. I always use
version-major-minor numbering schemes myself.

Heck, Linux even adds another dot-number to it, the current stable
kernel version is 2.6.23.9. The fourth number is a revision or bugfix
number.

-Otto