[wp-hackers] SQL injection

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Dec 5 18:24:29 GMT 2007

Back in the olden days before URIs were invented, people used to go on IRC
and email and talk about something they'd seen in the massive, huge maze
that was the world wide web.

Because many times people had no idea exactly what tiny bit of the huge www
it was that someone was referring to, they invented something called a URI,
and it looks something like this: http://cnn.com/

With this URI, it became possible for people to add a _link_ to an email or
IRC message so that people receiving the message would know WTF the OP was
referring to, and see it for themselves.

-CG