[wp-hackers] Get rid of Reply-To munging

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Dec 5 10:39:50 GMT 2007

Big -1 to this. 99/100 times, I want to reply to the whole list. Reply all
is a major pain and it'd mean the poster would get my e-mail twice.

And on the subject of pet peeves, mine is people who change the subject of
their e-mails. :P  Makes GMail start a whole new thread. >_<

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/