[wp-hackers] WordPress.org and WordPress.com integration

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Fri Aug 31 23:19:31 GMT 2007

In that case, you should also lok into the Apache Directory Server,
which is Java (escaped me in the 1st msg).

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/13-installing-and-starting-
the-server.html

[quote]
We provide native installers for several platforms:

     * MacOS (jar)
     * Solaris SPARC (jar)
     * Solaris i386 (jar)
     * Windows (exe)