[wp-hackers] Plugin Makes Top Bar in Admin Panel Go White

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:05:01 GMT 2007

I made a very simple plugin so that I could get rid of the » and space
before the title in wp_title();. I used the following code:

function mgf_filter_wp_title($content) {
 $content = str_replace("» ", "", $content);

 return $content;

}

add_filter('wp_title', 'mgf_filter_wp_title');
When I activated the plugin, the bar at the top of the Admin pages that has
"Howdy, user. [Sign Out, My Profile]" turned white (the background colour of
it was white). When I deactivated the plugin, it went back to normal.

This only appears to happen in IE7, not Firefox.

Anybody know why this is happening?

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/