[wp-hackers] wpDirAuth beta release schedule and thanks.

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Sun Aug 26 17:16:01 GMT 2007

Hey there,

I wanted to thank everybody who contacted me through wordpress[at]
tekartist[dot]org for the help that they have provided with getting
wpDirAuth peer reviewed and ready for its first official beta release.

It has been an absolute pleasure to interact with all of you, and
your skills, time and support have been deeply appreciated.

I have now opened two Google Groups as collaboration and support
channels, should you be interested in being involved in future use
and/or development.

- Support channel: <http://groups.google.com/group/wpdirauth-support>

- Development channel: <http://groups.google.com/group/wpdirauth-dev>

I have now committed what will hopefully be my final draft (before
suggested corrections, if any) of the readme file and inline info.
Please feel free to review it and suggest modifications, should you
feel any are required.

<http://labs.tekartist.org/wordpress/svn/branches/dev/plugins/
wpDirAuth/>

The listed trunk, tag and download locations will be active at
release time.

Unless something happens to the code or my schedule, I think the 1.0b
release will happen sometimes on Tuesday evening.

Again, thank you for your help, and hoping we will get to work on
wpDirAuth again or who knows, maybe even future projects.
As I mentioned to most of you, please feel free to pass along similar
requests to me, and I will do my best to return the favour.

Very best regards,

--
Stephane Daury - http://tekartist.org/