[wp-hackers] phpdoc for taxonomy API

Jacob Santos dragonwing at dragonu.net
Wed Aug 15 12:51:55 GMT 2007

Thanks, but until the original developer(s) of the API or someone
confirms the phpDoc description, I'm going to keep it in.

What I did, was read the function code based on the parameters and
create a flow. Based on if I was a hacker and needing to know what the
functions were, I would make the assumptions based in the phpDoc. It is
by no means meant to be a final patch.

I may have added my opinion with WP_Error usage. Which I think is
interesting, but would have to be conveyed to the user as a possible
return. On functions that don't return anything, I believe I also gave
my opinion. Really, with those functions (or methods), you shouldn't use
@returns because technically, no value is returned.

Jacob Santos