[wp-hackers] Updating my Admin Theme- Cant Track Down Embedded Styles

cFA cfanyc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:16:53 GMT 2007

Hi All, I'm in the process of updating my admin theme:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes/Theme_List#Admin_Themes

"Aenonfiredesigns Tweak"

Alot has changed css wise with wp 2.1 (more styles, new css files) and I'm
getting most of it down, although there are some styles in the head of the
options-general.php file that I can't seem to find where they are getting
pulled in from.

Also, if you happen to know any other non .css files that are pulling in
styles that are for the admin pages I'd be grateful for the pointers

Thanks,

-clint

--
iron sharpens iron