[wp-hackers] Dual widgets.php in svn 5297

S. William Schulz swschulz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:26:56 GMT 2007

I just joined the list and the issue hasn't shown up in the archives
yet, so please forgive the possible repetition.

I just updated my test blogs to 5297 and it appears that there is now
two (different) copies of widgets.php included in the widgets.php
file, as if someone pasted in or merged an altered version.

I'd simply chop out the offending 9ish hundred lines, but I'm not sure
which half of the file is the correct set.