[wp-hackers] Reactivate All Plugins

Marcos Sader | marcosmedia m at marcosmedia.com
Mon Apr 23 18:33:12 GMT 2007

I don't believe it is so that hard to understand what is the meaning of
deactivate "just" the currently active ones and then just switch them back
again, but if it causing so much confusion, let's just make a note saying:
"This will help you upgrade your installation by deactivating your currently
active plugins, once you are done you can switch them back to it's current
state."

So, once you get back to that page, you have a similar notice stating that
you will return to previous state, plus you will be presented with a list of
the plugins (possibly with a checkbox next to them) that will be
reactivated.

Better now?