[wp-hackers] Adding A CSS Loader

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:08:06 GMT 2007

As far as I understood plugin authors don't have to have to use it.

The echo will still work. Those plugins wanting to take advantage of the
add_css function would use this otherwise they can still use echo.

It's not mandatory to use, although if we want to make it a succes we
need to make it very much wanted and caching might be a good argument in
  this.

grtz
BjornW