[wp-hackers] 2.2 release

Jamie Talbot wphackers at jamietalbot.com
Fri Apr 20 01:45:10 GMT 2007

Mark Jaquith wrote:
> On Apr 18, 2007, at 1:59 PM, Matt Mullenweg wrote:
>
>> Let's create a 2.2 branch and start removing the current tagging
>> implementation.
>
> Did someone order a wrecking ball?
>
> http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/5289

Wow, that's quite a chunk of code!  I never thought I'd see that happen.  I'd like to take a sec and
thank the committers who have listened to all the opinions here and taken notice of them.
Especially Matt, who wrote most of that code in the first place and then consented to having it all
ripped out, so we can start again.  Cheers guys!

Jamie.