[wp-hackers] 2.2 release

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Apr 19 09:57:48 GMT 2007

"this was going to happen sooner or later"

I don't think that's true. The hard-core WP testers run everything off trunk, and I've personally been doing that on my production site @ http://neosmart.net/blog/ since the 1.6-to-be days and I never had to worry about a thing.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/