[wp-hackers] Taxonomy Schema Proposal

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Wed Apr 18 18:52:40 GMT 2007

On 4/18/07, Jamie Talbot <wphackers at jamietalbot.com> wrote:
> Not many people have commented on this thread, despite the large number of people who were vocally
> opposed to the existing schema.  Does this mean people approve of this new, suggested direction, or
> are there any better solutions out there?

I caught a bug that's laying me low at the moment.  The stuff you are
proposing sounds pretty good, but my head isn't clear enough to think
it all the way through.  Would you mind taking the proposed schema,
modifying it with your amendments, sprinkling in a few comments, and
submitting back to the list so we can see it as a whole?

Ryan