[wp-hackers] No XML-RPC Interface to tags in WP 2.2?

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Sat Apr 14 01:23:20 GMT 2007

I admit I'm late to the party, so I don't expect miracles here. I
just want to make sure I understand the situation, and all parties
who might be able to do something about it, understand the situation :)

I reopened issue 900 and submitted a patch to support mt_categories
as an input/output mechanism for native tags in WP 2.2. The milestone
has been changed to 2.3, so I assume this means there won't be any
XML-RPC interface to tags for 2.2.

Is this a correct understanding, and does anybody besides me see it
as a feature-marring deficiency?

Thanks for your attention,
Daniel