[wp-hackers] widget for wordpress built-in tag system

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Fri Apr 13 10:23:07 GMT 2007

Il giorno 12/apr/07, alle ore 20:18, Computer Guru ha scritto:

> Did you import from UTW to WP22?
> Mind sharing the script?

as far as I can remember, the importer is in trunk, but we didn't use
it, medinfo is a brand new project with no import at all :-)

now that the widget has been made and works and it's also in the
trunk, i can work around it on my wpmu project, just to understand if
there's a way to collect sitewide tags from all the blogs. actually
I'm working to a custom wpmu implementation as a portal system, and
that sitewide tag system would be nice. i'm not used to wordpress.com
blogs, but they seems to use something like that, and I also want
this! :-)

thank you for your help. every mail I read in this list is a new step
forward for my WP consciousness, and I love it!
p.