[wp-hackers] Javascript Library

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Apr 11 00:13:45 GMT 2007

On Behalf Of Robert Deaton
> Actually, looking at the diffs, they're almost exactly what I had. I
didn't realize that stuff had patches to > move it to jQuery already.
Mine are moot. :)

Ah, well...  At least one always learns more doing it themself.  I've
not looked at jQuery[1] before.  I have been examining qooxdoo[2]
lately, but it looks like the purposes of these two libraries are quite
different.  Whereas qooxdoo focuses upon visual implementation, it looks
like jQuery focuses upon source optimization.  At least that's what a
glance at the front pages seems to reveal.

Brian Layman
http://www.TheCodeCave.com

[1] http://jquery.com/
[2] http://qooxdoo.org/ http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/showcase