[wp-hackers] Moderating Extending extend/plugins Comments

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Apr 8 13:51:58 GMT 2007

"this comment broke my wordpress completely, don't use it!"

Sounds like spam - so you delete it.
But what if it turns out that it *does* break certain versions of WP? The guy didn't clarify, but then again, he wasn't wrong.

I have people making these same kind of posts on my site, and I elect to keep them (and reply with a "no it doesn't + justification") - just so at the end of the day I can honestly say that NST doesn't engage in comment filtering or censorship (personal attacks and spam excluded).

I guess it's a personal to make - I'm just pointing out that a comment *may* be understood both ways - even if it's useless and of no benefit to your readers, it's still their comment, if you get what I mean...

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/