[wp-hackers] Moderating Extending extend/plugins Comments

ozgreg wphackers at galleryembedded.com
Sat Apr 7 23:43:11 GMT 2007

For the record I am against comment censorship however..

I have noticed a few posters leaving negative or just rubbish comments on other author's plugins (and I get them myself) from posters who clearly did not read the plugin requirements nor follow the plugin instructions.

Can we, the plugin authors, have some way to flag comments of this nature so they just do not appear on the public comments list, (hidden but not deleted) as nothing is worse than comments appearing in the list that are in effect just a red herring.

WPG2 Installation, Operation & FAQ Documentation (http://wpg2.galleryembedded.com/)