[wp-hackers] Automatic Upgrades with InstantUpgrade plugin

David Peralty david.phoenix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:08:41 GMT 2007

> >  (one which received a bit of a knock in the WP Podcast
> > #21, btw. http://tinyurl.com/3cgvd9   *grin*)
>
> Yes... that episode. ;) I am a bit disappointed how somebody can make
> (and admit!) a stupid mistake, then attribute it to the plugin, and then
> talk five minutes about how screwed that plugin is. But, ok... it's his
> opinion, and I guess he didn't mean to be so harsh (as the comments also
> show).

We really didn't mean to shine a negative light on the plug-in. We
wanted to show that the plug-ins we mention are not recommendations,
and there is no better way to do that then tell horror stories. lol...

We actually think very highly of this plugin and are drooling over the
idea of it being in the core.
--
David | www.phoenixrealm.com