[wp-hackers] Re: Re: 2.0.10 and 2.1.3 Release Candidates

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Apr 2 13:58:03 GMT 2007

Nope, they haven't.

No matter how many people rant about it, they absoloutlely refuse to change
it.. I even proposed a fix by including a "Max Verified" feature instead,
where authors mark ONLY verified not working max values, but to no avail.

Not that I care, since I'm blissfully using Opera now - it actually works
and behaves the same on OS X, Linux, and Windows... PLUS I have it on my
Pocket PC. And it doesn't have as many bugs and holes.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/