[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Florian Kriener florian at leflo.de
Tue Sep 26 21:54:32 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 22:12, Florian Kriener wrote:
> I'm absolutly against introducing tags to WordPress, because they are the
> same as categories. Having two systems doing the same is something very
> nasty, I think.

Just discussed a bit with Aaron and it seems that there is a need for tags in
WordPress, so I should add, that if tags go into WordPress core, they should
be optional, so that people who just want to use one system (or maybe belive,
that tags and categories are the same) can use one system.

--
name....Florian Kriener
email...florian at leflo.de
site....http://leflo.de/