Editor tab titles was( Re: [wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor )

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Tue Sep 26 13:03:21 GMT 2006

>'Call it "Editor". People are accustomed to the phrase "text editor."'
>She thought the title of 'HTML' for the other tab was fine.

Best recommendation I've heard so far.  
* Simple and straight forward.  
* Works for all plugged editors 
* Follows the golden rule of not making the user stop and think.

+1 on this one...

Brian Layman

More information about the wp-hackers mailing list