[wp-hackers] Why, 200 OK...?!? Why?!?

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 15:57:17 GMT 2006

I've been working on a dual-login for a site I maintain that uses Wordpress
and PunBB (the forum). The goal is to have one login page that logs you into
both. There are a couple of odd things I've run into that I've been able to
find workarounds for, but one thing that I can't figure out for the life of
me!

I use this code at the top of my header.php file:

if (isset($_POST['punwp_login'])) {
punwp_login();
$url = 'http://www.newathens.org/login/';
wp_redirect($url);
exit;
}

... which uses some Wordpress and PunBB login code to check things out and
set ye olde cookies... But the problem is that the redirect redirects me to
this crazy message:

OK
The document has moved here.

... which is cool (I'm glad everything is OK) but I'd much prefer to figure
out a way around that.

I don't know if it has something to do with these Trac tickets:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2409
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2360

... or what. I've also used regular PHP header redirects and gotten the same
thing.

Does anybody have an idea that might help me? I'm going nuts!