[wp-hackers] Job Opening for WP developer

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 23:19:37 GMT 2006

You young whipper snappers today.  Back in my day, we didn't have no
en-ter-net.  We had to walk through five miles though the snow and
lava buck naked with Univacs tied to our backs...

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be
Get your own free hosted WordPress Blog today: http://daria.be