[wp-hackers] Changes to Image/File uploading

Justin Sheckler sheckler at nytimes.com
Wed Sep 20 22:35:44 GMT 2006

On a similar note-- I already wrote a patch to make the thumbnail size
configurable-- it doesn't seem to have stirred up any interest:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3073

Maybe this is the time to write a few useful hooks into the image uploader?
Right now it's kind of half-baked and impossible to fix w/ plugins.

-JKS