[wp-hackers] $wpdb query

Cori Schlegel kinrowan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 03:24:54 GMT 2006

In my (upgraded from 1.5 -> 2...) posts table, the key field is ID, not
post_ID.  When I run
"UPDATE xx_posts SET post_parent = 1 WHERE ID = 2 AND post_status =
'static'"
in phpMySQL I get a returned row.  Haven't tried it in PHP.

Corresponding T-SQL for categories is
"UPDATE xx_categories SET category_parent = 1 WHERE cat_ID = 2"
I believe.