[wp-hackers] giving original plugin author credit when altering code

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:32:07 GMT 2006

Most of the stuff I've reedited and release for Wordpress has been for
WPMU.  I usually just add in a 'Modified by me' to the description
field with a link under the me bit.  I also drop the original author
an email although not everybody writews back.

Not really doing any of this for credit although I can see why it
would be needed.

-drmike

--
Blog: http://tdjc.be